|11:00 AM PT12:00 PM MT1:00 PM CT2:00 PM ET7:00 PM GMT3:00 PM 北京时间12:00 PM MST2:00 PM EST, Jan 13, 2018
Fred Bramlage Coliseum, Manhattan, Kansas Attendance: 4,041
Page, K-State women light up No. 20 Oklahoma State 80-64
Womens College Headlines
- Canisius hires Hemer to take over women's basketball team
- Draft Diary: A'ja Wilson talks going to Las Vegas
- Ionescu leads Oregon to USA 3-on-3 national championship
- Pitt hires Lance White as women's basketball coach
- Virginia AD: New coach Tina Thompson 'exactly what we need'
- Gamecocks will look different, plan to have same success
- Virginia hires Tina Thompson as women's basketball coach
- Ethridge named women's basketball coach at Washington St
- Former Lady Vols star Daedra Charles-Furlow dies at 49
- Duke's coach McCallie takes leave because of kidney issue
MANHATTAN, Kan. (AP) Kaylee Page had a career-high six 3-pointers and scored 20 points, Shaelyn Martin and Kayla Goth had double-doubles and Kansas State defeated No. 20 Oklahoma State 80-64 on Saturday.
Peyton Williams had 18 points for the Wildcats (11-6, 3-3 Big 12), who played a ranked team for the fifth time in six games, winning two of them. Martin had her first double-double with 12 points and 11 rebounds and Goth had 11 points and 10 assists.
Kansas State came out firing, hitting 5 of 6 3-pointers and 10 of 15 overall to lead 25-15 after one quarter. After an even second quarter, the Wildcats had a season-high 31 points in the third quarter, highlighted by four 3s from Page, to double the lead.
Kansas State went 10 of 21 behind the arc and shot 45 percent overall (31 of 69), while the Cowgirls shot just 33 percent (21 of 63), making 3 of 18 from distance to go with 17 turnovers.
Kaylee Jensen had 24 points and 13 rebounds for Oklahoma State (12-4, 3-2) and Mandy Coleman had 10 points and 13 boards. OSU won the first meeting at home 76-68.
Updated January 13, 2018