Lynx give coach Cheryl Reeve contract extension, GM duties
- A'ja Wilson top pick of WNBA draft by Las Vegas Aces
- Sun acquire Bria Holmes from Atlanta for 2 WNBA draft picks
- Wilson expected to go first in WNBA draft
- WNBA coaches, GMs tab A'ja Wilson for top pick in mock draft
- Jay Parry leaving as WNBA chief operating officer
- Correction: Lynx-Wright story
- Minnesota Lynx sign guard Tanisha Wright
- WNBA draft to be held April 12 in New York
- Phoenix acquires Briann January and trades Danielle Robinson
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) The Minnesota Lynx have signed coach Cheryl Reeve to a multiyear contract extension and made her general manager of the four-time WNBA champions.
Reeve's record in eight seasons with the Lynx is 195-77, winning titles in 2011, 2013, 2015 and 2017. During the 11 years before Reeve's arrival, the Lynx made the playoffs only twice.
Her .715 career winning percentage is the highest in WNBA history.
The Lynx also announced multiyear contract extensions with assistant coaches Shelley Patterson and Walt Hopkins on Thursday. The team promoted basketball operations manager Clare Duwelius to assistant GM.
Executive vice president Roger Griffith previously held the role of general manager. Reeve becomes the sixth dual coach/GM in the league.
Updated December 28, 2017