Lynx give coach Cheryl Reeve contract extension, GM duties
- Morgan Tuck scores 15, Sun beat Lynx 83-64
- Parker leads Sparks in 99-78 win over Aces
- Griner scores 36, Mercury snap 3-game skid 101-82 over Fever
- Charles and Boyd help Liberty rout Sky 107-84
- Sykes' scores 12 in 4th quarter, Dream beat Mystics 80-77
- Stewart scores 35, grabs 10 boards; Storm beats Wings 91-84
- Dream look to stay on a roll when they host Mystics
- Mercury could solve woes against Fever
- Dream continue hot shooting, beat Fever 98-74
- Williams powers Sun past Mercury 91-87
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) The Minnesota Lynx have signed coach Cheryl Reeve to a multiyear contract extension and made her general manager of the four-time WNBA champions.
Reeve's record in eight seasons with the Lynx is 195-77, winning titles in 2011, 2013, 2015 and 2017. During the 11 years before Reeve's arrival, the Lynx made the playoffs only twice.
Her .715 career winning percentage is the highest in WNBA history.
The Lynx also announced multiyear contract extensions with assistant coaches Shelley Patterson and Walt Hopkins on Thursday. The team promoted basketball operations manager Clare Duwelius to assistant GM.
Executive vice president Roger Griffith previously held the role of general manager. Reeve becomes the sixth dual coach/GM in the league.
Updated December 28, 2017